Currently on hiatus. Will resume in July, or sooner.

Current story updates:
M/W/F

Current story interludes/Side stories:
Every other Saturday

Other pieces:
Every other Saturday (Saturdays I don't run the Interludes/Side Stories)

During certain periods updates may come more often; at other times updates may come less often. This schedule is my hoped-for goal.

Saturday 2 November 2013

This is going to be my list of writing accomplishments. This will be where I leave my thoughts, my words, for the world to see.
Hopefully they will see something worth looking at. Worth taking the time to see.
Anyways, yah. When I think that there are people paying attention I ten to wax philosophical for no good reason.
I've already written a few things, mostly for my writer's craft class, but some for me. I'll post them up as I go, but will try to space them out (likely two a day or so at first, but then it'll likely get down to one or two a week once I run out of old ones)
Anyways, without further ado, this is my blog. I hope that you enjoy the stories

No comments:

Post a Comment