Currently on hiatus. Will resume in July, or sooner.

Current story updates:
M/W/F

Current story interludes/Side stories:
Every other Saturday

Other pieces:
Every other Saturday (Saturdays I don't run the Interludes/Side Stories)

During certain periods updates may come more often; at other times updates may come less often. This schedule is my hoped-for goal.

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo update!

So everyone, its that time of year again! Or, I guess its that time of year for the first time.
Anyways, it is now July, which means Camp NaNoWriMo.
Which means close to daily updates as I try to write 50,000 words in 30 days.
Thats an average of 1613 for those who care.
So, this time around I'm doing a fantasy. It'll be based off of the idea of a young Crown Prince who ends up traveling the country he stands to rule after his parents force him to agree to find a bride.
Anyways, thats the roughest roughest most basic of descriptions I have for it. Don't worry, I'm not writing a rom-com, although it may sound like that. It'll be an adventure in the style of something cool, even if it is a little slow to get going. Tomorrow (Or I guess later today now?) I'll be posting some info on the magic system (Sigils!) and then the first chapter.
I'm not sure how this will end up, but lets hope for another successful NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment